1.31.2009

TONIGHT: MY FOODIE SHOW!

cupcakeballoon
Just a lil' reminder ( or first time official notice) that tonight is the INDYISH.COM MONTHLY MESS Show! And I will be having my art up for sale (very very very cheap! One up above!) and my PIZZA DOING STUFF book projected up for a couple hours and then I'm illustrating the songs of Krista Muir (AKA LEDERHOSEN LUCILE). It's going to be a really interesting fooodie show! They're making a giant soup so if you can bring something to toss into the soup you are golden!

The show starts at 7:30 and is at
CENTRE CHAT BLEU
435 BEAUBIEN 4th FLOOR
(from Kaigibi: walk to parc, go north to beaubien, turn left and go to the end, it's 435)

See you there!

Love! Christine

Here's a lil' poster I made for it too. :)
INDYISH.COM STONE SOUP SHOW

No comments: