9.26.2008

LEVIATHAN BROTHERS POSTER

Leviathan Brothers JAZZ BAKERY (final)Leviathan Brothers JAZZ BAKERY

LEVIATHAN BROTHERS! Awesome LA Jazz band.
Uh oh, my schedule has been so crazy that I've been going to sleep at 5am for the past week.5 and now I'm stuck in the pattern! It's just so much easier to get work done in the night because the darkness is like a blanket that keeps me from looking out the window and longing to be outside. Plus the calm of the city sleepers, the closed flowers, the sleeping bees, allows me all the sky to paint my ideas. So many things pop into my head late at night.

Okay! Checking off projects off my list, one by one! Next stop: illustration for the Los Dos Brothers! Then ideas for Ice Cream Man T-shirts, another poster, and a bunch of other things I mentioned below. Phew! Feels good to get stuff done! :)

Love,
Christine

No comments: