4.20.2010

WHITE RABBITS AND THE HOOF AND THE HEEL POSTER

WHITE RABBITS and THE HOOF AND THE HEEL POSTER
WHITE RABBITS and THE HOOF AND THE HEEL POSTER
I couldn't decide which one I liked better. I like the grey best, but the orange pops and creates more attention. Both of them say different things with their colors.

It's interesting working with this form of art. I love the idea that I'm creating not only artwork, but illustration and typography for advertising as well. I have to make sure it stands out enough to be seen while at the same time sticking to my aesthetic beliefs and basic/intrinsic design style. When I make my posters, I usually create two posters, and normally I make my final decision on the poster that will stand out the most, attracting the most viewers. BUT, lately I've been posting up two versions and taking a poll on my facebook pages (personal and artist) as to which one people are attracted to and why. It's fascinating to see how people react to the colors.

This blog automatically feeds to my facebook pages, so, thanks everyone for participating!:)


Love!
Christine

No comments: