12.04.2008

PUCES POP MONTREAL!

Check out PUCES POP MONTREAL this weekend where you'll find my PIZZA DOING STUFF and TOOTHACE COMICS sold via the lovely sweet WOODEN APPLES STORE table! :) I didn't have enough time to register my own table but this awesome shop decided to carry my goodies and will be selling my non-edible edibles for me! Also, the items will be available in the shop! And, of course, you can always order them through me directly as well! :) More news on my lil' shop coming up this weekend-I've got to get busy making more PIZZA books because I'm almost out already!

MORE INFO:
Puces POP Breakfast for Dinner! (Craft Fair and Bingo Party)
Dec 6, 11:00 @ Église St. Michel Church.
FREE. Tickets @ you don't need any / t'en auras pas besoin.
Our first ever winter fair just in time for the holidays!
We're gathering 50 of our best vendors to sell their wares so you should come out, see the vest of Montreal's handmade, and make a dent in your holiday shopping!
When: December 6th, 2008 - 11am - 6pm Where: St. Michel Church (Corner of St. Urbain & St. Viateur)
Followed by BREAKFAST FOR DINNER BINGO PARTY starting at 8 o'clock!
Breakfast will be served - come play bingo and eat pancakes!

No comments: