12.10.2008

PIZZA DOING STUFF NOW AVAILABLE

PIZZACOVERad

To own your very own copy of PIZZA DOING STUFF
(full color, handmade, signed limited edition) or to give as a gift, please send $10.27 includes shipping)with your mailing address to my PAY PAL account at:
xoxine AT gmail DOT com

For an extra $10 I'll make a brand new hand painted and signed pizza postcard just for you! :) You can request what the pizza will do or I will just come up with something in the moment. These pizzas will be included in the next edition of PIZZA DOING STUFF!

To have item arrive before Chrismas, please place your order before the 20th if possible! If you want an overnight delivery just shoot me an email and we'll figure out the cost! :)

Thanks!

More news about the online store coming next week where you can purchase my other comics in time for the holidays or any time you feel like looking at Pizza doing stuff ( and laughing). ;)
The best: making people laugh! :)

The first run I did of PIZZA DOING STUFF was for EXPOZINE in MONTREAL (November 28th, 2008) and there were 50 Copies of Vol. 1 and 50 Copies of Vol 2. I'm all out of those except for what is in Drawn and Quarterly and Wooden Apples! So the second run combines both volumes so you get more for you money. Keep on the lookout for more PIZZA BOOKS in the future as well as information for my online shop opening up very very soon where you can purchase orginal artwork/comics/jewelry and other goodies handmade with love. :) MERIC! Love, Christine

No comments: