9.02.2008

WRITER POSTER, W HOTEL, SIAN ALICE GROUP

WRITER west coast tourWRITER west coast tour

I put my lil' dawgs and toast to good use! :) Writer is a great band full of really great guys that I just love love love love love! They just released their newest album Blood Droops. Hooray!

Wow. I've been working non-stop all day long. Earlier today I was working on some designs for the W: fashion design/styling for the Nine Thirty. This project is really fun because I was told to make it "funky" and "colorful" and those sound like good words. :)
I styled The Backyard at The W and they were all shot in either Californication or some show similar to that. I've been styling under the name Papier Mache (en french) because the clothes are a collection of other designers and I working together and papier mache is made up of all kinds of paper glued together to create something new.

Here is a sample of my style sheets! SO much fun!

Love, Christine : PAPIER MACHE style sheets for The W Hotel

AND below are two styles for the same band. I couldn't decide whether to do vector or do my hand rendered illustration so I did both. They're in black and white because the L.A. Record doesnt print in color (yet!). :)

Sian Alice Group BW for LA RECORD
SIAN ALICE GROUP editorial

Okay still so much more work to do but I'm going to take a break because CAT is in town!!! YAY!!! But first I'm gonna go to the gym and exercise for like 3 seconds and then sit the sauunnnnaaaa, yahhhhhh! :)

Love!
Christine

No comments: