9.23.2008

SEA LEGS ALBUM ALMOST DONE!!!! YAY!!!

SEALEGSCDFRONTpurpleSEALEGSCDFRONTblueSEALEGSCDFRONTpink
SEALEGSCDFRONTgreen


SO! This is the new direction I took the album! And I still have the entire inside of the booklet for all underwater/outerspace art. Super pretty! Now to choose the final colors! AHH! I love color and I love making all kinds of options, but then, once I do that, it's hard to choose just one. All the colors are my babies!

Sooooo---yes, nothing new posted up in a while because I've been toiling over this album but finally tonight it just busted out of me. I had to clean up my desktop which I think helped (it was getting messsssola!).

So excited to have this thing wrapped up so I can get to all my other projects and then once I bust out all these illustration projects this next week, I can focus on music! I only have a month left here until I go back in November to LA!! Although I really would like to just stay here and get someone to sublet out my apartment and help me take care of business...searching for an assistant in L.A.!!!!!

Power nap time!
LOVE!
C

No comments: