9.01.2008

GOOD GUM vs. SUCKY GUM

GOOD GUM vs. SUCKY GUM

I've been chewing a lot of gum lately. Tropical, fruity, berry. I've never been into fruity gum, not until this summer. Sometimes I'll chew a whole pack in a few hours just so I can have a chunk of gum to make a decent BUBBLE. Oh yes, the bubble is the best part. It's like an old game like hopscotch or marbles or jump rope: blowing bubbles. POP. So simple and so much fun.

Anyway, after trying out all the different kinds of gum, I have come to the conclusion that the rectangle kind (like Chicklets) are really sucky. They don't get solid and rubbery enough for a bubble. Chew the little ones with the wrapper or bubblicious ( you can't go wrong there) and save the other kind for recreation, not serious bubble blow play.

Love, C!

No comments: