1.27.2012

DESIGN FOR MUSIC!

DESIGN FOR MUSIC book!

Thanks so much to Hans Lijklema and the awesome publishing house Pepin Press for including my gig posters and music in this book! Not only are there these beautiful spreads but there is a cd in the back with both my solo music and my band, The Hoof & The Heel's music! So cool. I've always tried to bridge art and music together, my two loves, and I'm glad this book focuses on how these two creative outlets work together whether it be the artist as musician or artist for musician and vice versa. This is my first large international publication, so, that means, you can find this in a million countries and bookstores. Ah! Exciting. :)

3 comments:

salli s. swindell said...

WOW!!!!! so fabulous. congrats! nate and i were listening to your music the other nite while working and cooking dinner!!! we LOVE the compilation !

lili scratchy said...

Whaou!!
great!!!
I'm going to look for this book.
:))
have a good weekend,
Lili

Ohara Hale said...

AWWWW!!! THANKSSS YOU LOVELY LADIES!!! :) :) :)