2.12.2011

NICE WORK DESIGN

NICE WORK DESIGN

Just started ( well, lets say finally ORGANIZED in one place) my small design business! Here is my logo and identity. Seeing that big smiley face all over it makes ME smile ( and hopefully other people will too). I've been freelancing a plethora of design and illustration work the past few years but always had a tough time showcasing it all on my website because I wanted my lovechristine.com site to be primarily illustration. Yet, I can't deny my love for design and how I love to merge both worlds, so, here is my solution.

This weekend I'll be busy filling up the website and organizing it ( as well as trying to figure out some simple html code too) and then it can officially launch on Valentines day. How fitting. The love of my life has always been my work. :)

Love!C

No comments: