9.11.2008

PECHA KUCHA MONTREAL and SYMMETRICS!

Whoops! I haven't updated for a while because I've been SO BUSY! I got asked at the last minute (the night before the show) to present at the Pecha Kucha Montreal #7 at the Society of Arts and Technology! So I had to scramble together a presentation and slides and then talk in front of a TON of people! It was AMAZINGGGG!!! I'll put some pictures up soon, but, I'm so happy I got the chance to do it! It was like talking about my new discovery to a room full of scientists, but I was talking about my SYMMETRICS music/photography project-the theory, the process, and the future of it- to a room full of wonderful artists, designers, professors, creatives, etc.. So crazy. I love things doing things like that!
There were so many great presenters I was completely honored to be a part of it! I was the last presenter and it was amazing to see the entire place was still packed! My music played while I was talking about the project and the photographs were projected on huge projectors behind me and in the next room as well. Wow! :)
Love, Christine

No comments: